Mother’s Day is all about appreciating the moms in our lives who sacrifice so much for their families. And oftentimes, moms are so busy caring for everyone else that they don’t get a chance to take care of themselves. Here are our top options from surgery to basic skin care to help mom feel and look her best this Mother’s Day.
MOMMY MAKEOVER SURGERY
A “Mommy Makeover” refers to any procedure (and often, a combination of procedures) that helps a mom reclaim her pre-baby/pre-weight-change body. The most common areas addressed are the breasts, abdomen, and pelvic floor. For those concerns, the following would be considered:
- Breast surgery – the breasts can be lifted off the chest wall, reduced or enlarged in volume, altered in shaped, and the nipple areolar complex elevated to a more youthful position.
- Tummy Tuck – the abdominal wall can be tightened to reduce bulging while extra skin can be removed and contoured.
- ThermiVa – mild urinary incontinence, lack of moisture, loss of sensation, and skin laxity can be addressed to help women feel more confident about their most intimate area.
Mommy Makeovers are different for every woman and some moms address other areas, such as sagging jowls, hanging eyelid skin, and bulging thighs and arms.
BOTOX & JUVEDERM
Injectables are a great way to smooth, volumize, and lift areas of the face that have started to look older than we may feel on the inside. From smoothing wrinkles to restoring shape to our aging face, injectables can take years off mom’s appearance without downtime or surgery.
- Botox® – helps smooth fine lines around the eyes, brow, and forehead by temporarily immobilizing specific facial muscles. Lasts anywhere from 3 to 5 months.
- Juvederm – can be used to fill in deep hollows under the eyes, restore volume to the cheeks, lift sagging jowls, enhance lip contour, and fill in deep creases & lines. Lasts anywhere from 10 to 18 months.
SKIN CARE PRODUCTS
Medical grade skin care products are rigorously tested and have highly effective ingredients that can change and restore your skin cells. When used regularly, they can tackle common problems such as dark spots, aging, dryness, poor tone and texture, and fine lines.
- TNS Essential Serum – this dual action product contains the highest level of anti-oxidants and human growth factors available on the market today. Regular use can help reverse the signs of aging and revitalize tired skin.
- HA5 – created with 5 different types of hyaluronic acid, this product works from the inside out to train your skin cells to hold onto more moisture, leaving your skin visibly softer, more plump, and rejuvenated.
- Lytera 2.0 – a patented blend of ingredients not only fades existing dark spots, melasma, and sun damage, but helps train your skin cells to create less pigmentation over time.
For information on these options and more, explore these helpful videos or schedule a consultation with one of our expert providers. Call today to purchase a gift certificate or to secure an appointment at our Uptown or Ballantyne locations (704) 372-6846.
Let us know if you liked this post!