TIFFANY MOORE, RN, BSN
Tiffany graduated from the University of North Carolina at Charlotte in 2018 with a Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing. She is passionate about helping others and has spent the last six years working in the medical field, from rehabilitation centers to home health care. Most recently, she was proud to serve as a critical care cardiac nurse at CaroMont Regional Medical Center. Today, Tiffany is excited to have achieved her lifelong goal of working in esthetics and now performs Botox and dermal filler injections, laser and BBL treatments, SkinPen Microneedling, CoolSculpting, and various other skin rejuvenation treatments.
Tiffany loves making lasting connections with her patients and believes that you can learn a lot by listening to their needs and goals. She feels that providing her patients with an exciting experience – where they leave loving their results – is irreplaceable. Currently, Tiffany resides in Huntersville, North Carolina, with her cat, Rand. In her free time, Tiffany likes to work out, read, and travel.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte, 2018
- Registered Nurse 2018
- Injection training for dermal fillers and Botox
- Certified CoolSculpting Technician; attended CoolSculpting University 2018
- Trained in Microneedling and Laser treatments
- Registered Nurse specializing in Cardiac Critical Care
- Charlotte Plastic Surgery 2018-