MISCHELL CHRISTMAS, R.N., B.S.N.
Mischell graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing from the University of Maine. In addition to her background as a critical care nurse at Georgetown University Hospital and as an ICU nurse at the National Institute of Health, she has extensive experience with injectables and has received expert training in laser skin rejuvenation services.
As a nurse injector, Mischell utilizes both her technical and people skills to provide care tailored to each individual. Mischell is on the faculty of Aesthetic Advancements Institute (AAI). AAI provides quality education and training in non-surgical aesthetics. AAI is dedicated to providing the highest caliber of individualized training to licensed medical professionals.
In 2013 Mischell was honored to be chosen as a member of the WISH Society: Women Inspiring Strength and Hope. Honored for their career success, significant contributions to the community and their personal commitment to philanthropy; the W.I.S.H. Society Honorees join forces with Make-A-Wish to adopt the wishes of central and western North Carolina’s bravest, most inspiring children: wish-kids. To date the group has raised over $250,000.
She lives in Charlotte with her Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Lilly. Her son Brian is in the PhD Program for Computer Science at North Carolina State University.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- University of Maine, Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Magna Cum Laude, 1986
- Training in injectables and laser skin rejuvenation services:
- Botox Cosmetic – Allergan
- Advanced Injectable training – Aesthetic Advancements
- Instructor/Trainer for Medicis Pharmaceuticals, makers of Dysport, Restylane and Perlane
- Merz Aesthetics training – Radiesse Hand Rejuvenation and Belotero
- Candela V-Beam, Gentle Yag, Gentlelase, N-Lite. Lumenis Lightsheer and Cool Touch Certification
- Sciton Laser Certification and advanced training
- Georgetown University Hospital, Critical Care Nurse, Emergency Room, Adult and Pediatric Bone Marrow Transplant
- National Institute of Health, ICU Nurse
- Vice President of Operations, Elan Cosmetic Centers, Tyson’s Corner, Virginia
- Greater Chicago area in 2002-2006 Medical Spa Consultant, developing and implementing a business model incorporating the medical spa in existing multi-specialty practices
- Charlotte Plastic Surgery, 2011-
- SkinMedica TNS Essential Serum
- EltaMD Sunblocks