HOLLY GRAU, R.N.
Holly graduated from college Stanly Community College in 1990 with an Associate Degree in Nursing. She worked in the hospital system in Charlotte for 16 years as a nurse specializing in neurosurgery, head trauma and internal medicine. She then transitioned into the field of cosmetic dermatology, where she underwent extensive training to gain experience in laser treatments for various skin disorders and skin rejuvenation.
Holly completed her injection training for Botox® and dermal fillers with Allergan. For many years, she has enjoyed making her patients’ appearance match the youthfulness they feel on the inside through facial and hand aesthetics.
She lives in Matthews with her husband and two sons – her eldest attends Western Carolina University and her younger son is finishing high school.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Stanly Community College, Associate Degree in Nursing, 1990
- Cosmetic dermatology training in laser treatments with Solta Medical, Candella, Envy, Sciton BBL, and Alma Laser
- Injection training for Botox and dermal fillers with Allergan
- Registered Nurse specializing in neurosurgery, head trauma and internal medicine
- Charlotte Plastic Surgery, 2013-
- SkinMedica TNS Essential Serum