Best Plastic Surgery Practice in Charlotte
What makes this distinction especially notable is that we were selected not simply by a panel of experts, but by the actual patients we treat. Indeed, we were voted best plastic surgery practice in Charlotte by actual community members, who listed us as their choice for cosmetic and aesthetic treatments.
We want to offer our sincere thanks to everyone who voted, to the folks at The Charlotte Observer for their recognition, and most of all to the community members who have entrusted us with their plastic surgery needs. We’re so glad to be able to play a role in your lives, and we thank you once again for choosing our team!
More about Charlotte Plastic Surgery
Are you new to Charlotte Plastic Surgery? Do you have questions about why we were chosen as the best plastic surgery practice in the Queen City? Allow us to share a little bit of information about our background, our services, and what sets us apart.
Who Are We?
Our practice dates back to 1951 when Dr. William T. Berkeley became the first plastic surgeon to offer services in the Charlotte community. Since then, our practice has evolved considerably, and now features a full team of renowned board-certified surgeons, a dedicated skin center, and more.
Charlotte Plastic Surgery is certified by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgical Facilities (AAAASF), just one of our many notable accomplishments. This certification indicates that our facilities follow the most rigorous set of standards and that they have been meticulously inspected for hygiene and safety.
We are thankful to say that being named the best plastic surgery practice in Charlotte is just one of several ways in which we have been affirmed in our excellence. Consider that, when members of our community are invited to vote for the “best plastic surgery practice” in the Charlotte Magazine BOB (Best of the Best) Awards, they choose us time and time again. In fact, we’ve won every year going back to 2016. Meanwhile, when Business NC honored the 15 best plastic surgeons in North Carolina in 2010, a third of them were affiliated with our practice.
Along those lines, it’s worth noting that all of our surgeons are certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery, our industry’s most prestigious accrediting body. Indeed, the Board requires that surgeons complete an accredited plastic surgery residency program, followed by a season of practice experience and the passage of rigorous written and oral examinations.
The fact that all of our surgeons have met these high standards speaks to our commitment to excellence, and to our pursuit of optimal patient outcomes at all times.
There are a number of ways in which our surgeons help patients achieve their desired appearance, along with heightened self-confidence. Just a few examples of our most popular services include:
- Tummy Tuck. This procedure is ideal for women and men who have loose skin concentrated in the abdominal area and designed to transform the way you look and feel.
- Through liposuction, we are able to carefully remove unwanted fat cells from targeted body parts, providing patients with a more contoured and shapely physique.
- Breast augmentation. For women who are dissatisfied with the size of their breasts, our surgeons can add volume with either implants or fat grafts.
- Breast lift. A breast lift is ideal for women who are displeased with the shape of their breasts. This procedure can address sagging breasts, drooping nipples, and more.
- A facelift allows us to carefully remove excess skin and stretch the facial muscles tight, resulting in a more youthful, radiant appearance.
- Also known as a “nose job,” the rhinoplasty can correct the size, shape, or proportionality of your nose, creating stronger harmony between the facial features.
We also provide our patients with non-surgical solutions. Some examples include:
- CoolSculpting. This non-surgical option for body contouring involves the freezing and elimination of fat cells.
- Botox and dermal fillers. Injectables can mitigate wrinkles and provide a smoother facial appearance, without the need for incisions or for a lengthy recovery time.
- Liquid facelifts. For patients who wish to achieve some of the benefits of a facelift without the need for surgery or anesthesia, we can provide remarkable results via injectable medications.
Finally, check out The Skin Center by Charlotte Plastic Surgery. Here, you’ll find a team of dedicated skincare specialists who can counsel you on a range of non-surgical treatments and cosmetic possibilities, allowing you to truly feel great about the skin you’re in.
Contact Charlotte Plastic Surgery to Schedule a Consultation
We’ll conclude by noting that, here at Charlotte Plastic Surgery, we’ve always had a fairly simple mission: To renew the quality of life and increase the confidence of our patients through restoration, preservation, and enhancement of physical form and function.
We’re grateful to know that our services have made a difference on behalf of our patients and that so many patients regard us as the top practice in the Queen City. Thanks once again to those who voted for us in this poll.
If you’d like to learn more about any of the treatments we offer, we welcome you to schedule a consultation. Reach out to Charlotte Plastic Surgery at your next opportunity.
Let us know if you liked this post!