- PATIENT’S AGE: 18
- REASONS FOR CHOOSING PROCEDURE(s): Had broken her nose approximately a year before and not only wanted correction of the traumatic deformity but also wanted refining of her nasal tip. She was always concerned with the size of her nose.
- PROCEDURE(s): Rhinoplasty
- SURGERY DETAILS: Underwent an open rhinoplasty that not only corrected the alignment of her nose but further refined the tip
- RESULTS/BENEFITS: Softened the appearance of her nose and left her with an improved, refined, mature appearance
- RHINOPLASTY RESOURCES:
- The Patient’s Guide to Rhinoplasty Surgery
- Do Nose Jobs Hurt? A Guide to Rhinoplasty Procedure