From products you can use at home to treatments we provide, Charlotte Plastic Surgery offers some of the most advanced skin health treatments available. When you feel comfortable in your own skin, everyone notices.
The qualified skin health specialists at Charlotte Plastic Surgery are here for you in your fight against fine lines, acne and other skin problems. We can help make sure the way you look on the outside reflects how you feel on the inside.
We have multiple skin health specialists who are highly trained and willing to discuss the best options for you.
We offer prescription-strength skin health products that work to cleanse, hydrate and keep your skin balanced, glowing and protected from the sun’s harmful rays.
Encourage the skin’s natural renewal process by sweeping away dullness to reveal the fresh, younger-looking skin beneath.
We offer several facial options for different skin types. Two of our most popular facials include microdermabrasion and oxygen treatments, which can be used alone or in combination with chemical peels.
Remove unwanted hair from eyebrows and lips and accentuate your face with lash and brow tinting.
Brilliant Distinctions Rewards Program
Enrolling in this program is free, so if you are a skin care advocate why not take an easy step towards keeping your skin that much more healthy and radiant?
Learn more about this program, the products offered or the rewards system – Brilliant Distinctions Program.
The “GRASS” method exists to help cut down on the confusion and excessive time that can go into the tough decision of what skin care products are best for revitalizing and restoring your skin’s natural radiance. Our Charlotte Plastic Surgeons approve of this method for its proven ability to help our patients obtain the results they seek.
G is for “Growth Factors.” This applies to wound healers that target and restore damaged skin cells with healthy, new cells. The use of growth factors allows your skin to look and feel younger.
- Our recommendation: SkinMedica’s TNS Essential Serum. Known for a variety of high quality skin care products, SkinMedica’s TNS Essential Serum is the line’s most renowned product. This serum has two air tight chambers that deliver potent results. The TNS Recovery Complex chamber delivers growth factors that improve the skins elasticity and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The second chamber contains APS Corrective Complex which helps to fight against future damage as well as smoothing and tightening skin.
R is for “Retinols.” As we get older, fine lines become more visible as our body’s natural ability to heal skin slows down. Retinol stands to combat the natural effects of time on our skin. Rich in Vitamin A, Retinol is proven to help accelerate the time require for skin to heal
- Our recommendation: To enhance skin tone, resilience and texture Charlotte Plastic Surgery recommends SkinMedica Retinol Complex .25.
A is for “Antioxidants.” Found in a variety of vitamins, antioxidants are responsible for protecting the skin from damage caused by pollution, smoke and sun exposure.
- Our recommendation: To help prevent anywhere from minimal to radical damage to your skin, we recommend SkinMedica’s Vitamin C & E Complex. This silky formula delivers high potency vitamins to the skin throughout the day, protecting the skin from free radical damage and improving the appearance of skin texture and tone.
S is for “Specialty Products.” When we say “specialty products,” we mean brighteners, lip renewal creams, exfoliation products and eye creams. The range of these products differs from facial moisturizers due to having more active ingredients in their formulas. The effects of these products differ depending on their skin target. They are chosen by your skin care professional based on your skin’s specific needs.
- Our recommendation: Enhance the look of skin tone, skin texture and skin smoothness through light exfoliation with SkinMedica AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser.
S is for “Sun Protection/SPF.” All skin types require protection from the sun. The surprising fact of protecting your skin from the sun is that you should be reapplying a skin care product with SPF every two hours or sooner depending on the amount of time you spend outside daily.
- Our recommendation: SkinMedica TNS Ultimate Daily Moisturizer SPF 20 provides the skin with broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection and long lasting hydration.