TAYLOR EASTON, RN
Taylor earned her Bachelor of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics from Clemson University in 2007. After pursuing a career in nutritional counseling, she soon realized that her passion was helping her patient’s look and feel their best. This led her to pursue a degree in Nursing and after earning this degree in 2014, she began her journey into the cosmetic industry by performing spider vein treatments. She desired to assist her patients fully by having a solution to every concern, so she quickly found her calling in facial aesthetics and injectables. Taylor excelled in her advanced training in Botox, Juvederm and Kybella and later further broadened her aesthetic skillset by completing extensive training in Microneedling, medical grade skin care products, and laser treatments.
Taylor enjoys helping people enhance their natural appearance by utilizing a collaborative effort: providing expert guidance while listening to the needs of the patient. She believes everyone is unique, which is why she enjoys working to develop individualized treatment plans to reach her patients’ goals. She currently lives in Huntersville with her family and enjoys refinishing old furniture. When not at the office, she can be found at her children’s sporting activities or hanging out at the pool.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Clemson University 2007
- Registered Nurse 2014
- Completed Advanced Neurotoxin Injection and Dermal Filler Techniques Training from Allergan, Aesthetic Consultant Training, and Aesthetic Advancements Institute
- Completed Comprehensive Training Course for Kybella® Fat Reduction
- Completed Extensive Training Courses in Microneedling, Microneedling with PRP and Laser Treatments
- Registered Nurse specializing in cosmetic treatments 2014 –
- Charlotte Plastic Surgery 2018-
- SkinPen® Microneedling with PRP
- Alastin® Rejuvenating Skin Nectar
- SkinMedica® Total Defense & Repair
Taylor talks about why no one should be able to tell you’ve had injectables: