ALLIE HOGGE, RN, BSN, LE
Allie graduated from the University of South Carolina in 2011 with a degree in nursing. She worked in the hospital system in Columbia for 5 years as an ICU nurse at Providence Hospital. She then transitioned into the field of Cosmetic Nursing and attended esthetician school in 2015. She has undergone extensive training in laser treatments, injectables, microneedling, and skin rejuvenation.
Allie is passionate about helping others and has gone on numerous medical mission trips, including numerous visits to Honduras to provide care to underprivileged communities. She currently lives in her home state of South Carolina and enjoys outdoor activities, spending time with her family, and traveling.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- University of South Carolina, 2011
- Licensed Esthetician in both South and North Carolina
- Injection training for Botox and dermal fillers with Allergan
- Registered Nurse specializing in Critical Care
- Charlotte Plastic Surgery, 2015-
- SkinMedica TNS Essential Serum
- SkinMedica HA5
- SkinPen Microneedling