Profile No. 2459
- PATIENT’S AGE: 63
- PATIENT DETAILS: Recently divorced registered nurse
- REASONS FOR CHOOSING PROCEDURE(s): At a transition point in her life where she wanted to improve her appearance. She had originally undergone laser resurfacing of her face but still wanted a more aggressive treatment of the signs of facial aging and wrinkling.
- PROCEDURE(s): Forehead lift, Facelift
- SURGERY DETAILS: Underwent a brow lift and facelift, with attention to her neck bands, and upper and lower eyelids
- RESULTS/BENEFITS: Recovered well and has gone through a very pleasant transition in her life, feeling and looking younger and rejuvenated